Monday, May 19, 2008

We can't all be Daniel Son...

Don't get me wrong. I love me some Mr. Miyagi, but we all don't have that sort of guidance in our lives.

Photography is my guiding light. It keeps me level and happy.

In the attempts to have photography pay my bills, I am enhancing my craft, getting better equipment and mastering my photoshop skills.

Here is a link to an engagement session I did on Sunday. I am so happy with the couple and how the images turned out. I couldn’t be more delighted with how sweet they were. A true innocence to their relationship and love.

I can only hope the aura of creativity surrounds me on their wedding day.

Thanks bunches!

http://www.scottanelson.com.temp.livebooks.com/data/web/King_Terracino_Eng_Session/index.html

And just so you know who ever thought that a handyman/martial arts master agrees to teach a bullied boy karate and shows him that there is more to the martial art than fighting. It is more than fighting to me too, Mr. Miyagi.

No comments: