Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wedding LOVE

It goes a little something like this...
I LOVE shooting weddings.
I LOVE it when the Bride takes the dress out of the bag and I get to see it!
I LOVE all the details and planning.
I LOVE when he sees her for the first time.
I LOVE seeing the reception decorated and unique to her taste.
I LOVE it when the DJ annouces the couple into the room, and there is a roar of 'Yays' bouncing off the walls.
I LOVE the first dance and when they get to have a private moment, in front of everyone.


I LOVE that I get to capture such a wonderful day that means so much.




I LOVE capturing marvelous moments at anytime...



This couple encaptured all the moments and gave me extra too.. Including a wonderful wedding cake SMASH.



Love Notes from the bride :


"Holly,
I absolutely LOVE the pics!!!!! You did an amazing job capturing what was an amazingly perfect day for us!!!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Thank you so much for all you did. I will be sure and HIGHLY recommend you to anyone/everyone I can!"



BUT most of all I LOVE the kiss... the kiss of all kisses. The FIRST kiss that makes it official. That's right folks, signed sealed delivered. I LOVE the kiss more than Reese's Peanut Buttercups. And strawberry jam. And black and white film grain. And that is alot.

YAY!

No comments: