Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 Wedding Locations- more to come

Riverside Golf and Country Club


Orange County Parks


Rancho Capistano Mission


Casa Romantica, San Clemente


Rancho Las Lomas, Silverado Canyon



Castle Green, Pasadena



Calamigos, Burbank


Camp Pendleton, San Diego

Both of these are at La Venta Inn, Rancho Palos Verdes



"Does anyone have the rings?" Sponge Bob had them.


Rancho Las Lomas, Silverado Canyon



Summit House,Fullerton




Bridgeport, Santa Clarita




Our Lady Queen of Angeles Church, in Los Angeles





The New Year always brings a warmth and sense of hope. I wanted to take the time and thank you, my wonderful and ever so-lovely couple, for making me the most blessed girl in the whole world. I appreciate your kind words, love and time more than I can ever express. Have a wonderful inspirational 2009. I am looking forward to hearing all about your lifetime milestones and your special moments. Happy New Year!

Lots of Love,

Holly

No comments: