Friday, January 30, 2009

Vanessa Brooke = Lifestyle Photographer

Upon some blog stalking, I found Shutter Sisters. It is a wonderful little women empowerment photography blog. I was absolutely ecstatic when I realized I could nominate my friend Vanessa for a photography contest. Joy!

I heart Vanessa. She is a silly girl with a fab sense of style and love of boots. She is mastering the art of motherhood with her baby Jayden and hubby Henry. This is from a shoot we did together for her Holiday Cards! YAY!




I am so proud of her and everything she is doing with her photography. Her site rocks too.
She just finished this great shoot which she posted on her blog and it is great! So I submitted this:



It is crazy good I know. I am so glad that Weddings' weren't the way for Vanessa... She would be my best/worse competition.

No comments: