Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let's Hear it for the Boys!


Whoa, maybe he's no romeo
But he's my lovin one-man show


Not just another bad song from the 80's movie Footloose, but a true tribute to the grooms and groomsmen!

But first I have to confess. I use men as props.

In my photography I tend to focus on the beautiful essence of the bride. How the light falls lightly on her veil, or the details of her gown, or the elegance of her beautiful eyes. Boys don't really have that going for them. They are more the party, the drinking, flask holding and the bad humor of the wedding day.

Well I wanted to dedicate this blog to the boys. Really!
I know they aren't reading this, but you are. (And that is what counts!)

Without further adieu here are some great wedding photos that centered, focused and for the boys!





Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Let's hear it for the boy

1 comment:

Rmomof3 said...

holly - you are so talented.
Boy am I special. I get to be a facebook buddy and I get to read your blog!
Take Care!
Renee