Monday, April 20, 2009

Vendor Love: Bohemia Rose

An amazing opportunity for beautiful flowers by Cindy Babuscio Designs

Check below for amazing discount offer!


Here is a little bio on Cindy...

I have always loved flowers! My most recent work has been at Reher’s Mission Florist in Mission Viejo, CA and before that Vivaldi Gardes in Lake Forest, CA. I have a passion for the wedding side of the business but admittedly not the crazy holiday side!! When I decided to start my own business and concentrate on weddings and events it was my AHA MOMENT!

God has blessed me with many years of experience in the floral business and an education in fine arts, and with that I am fortunate enough to be able to continue to use flowers as my medium in my art. Wedding design is so fun for many reasons but mostly because of the joy that surrounds the event! What a better way to express love than with nature! Many dreams and ideas are just waiting to be realized by the people that work together on an event, and with experience and professionalism it comes together beautifully. My hope is that each wedding I am blessed to be a part of is the ” wedding of their dreams” and my prayer is that their love will bind them together forever.

If you are planning a wedding, I would love to be a part of your special day!

Cindy Babuscio Designs also brings beautiful touches to your special day. All of our designs are custom creations to fit your wedding style and mood. Look through our gallery to see some of our past custom creations. Enjoy!




I am offering a referral program where if you book Cindy for your flowers I will offer 20% albums and prints for all clients. Yay!



I love the idea of being able to help out talented vendors and it ensures that the flowers are fantastic for the wedding.

Here is a preview link of some beautiful flowers that she created for some of my weddings!


I love Cindy, if nothing else, just go check out her website and make some encouraging comments on her blog.

Lots of Cakes and Kisses,
Holly

No comments: