Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sherry



Sherry is fabulous, gorgeous and a whole lot of awesome.

We became instant friends and I hope to be invited to her bridal shower. I absolutely adore her spunk and personality. She is getting married at the Hyatt in Valencia.

Luckily I was able to capture her beautiful smile and grace on camera. Tricky you say, well Sherry is just something amazing and couldn't help herself. I called her my Grecian Goddess of the day.

Here are some images we did at theSerenity Canyon Spa. The flowers were provided by the talented Cindy Babusico Designs. Check back for another bride tomorrow!







Flowers were provided by the talented CindyBabuscio The girls were teamed up with a hair/makeup team for a "look". Hair and Makeup was done by Noelle Castro, Jackie Lopez and Melissa Agyepong

1 comment:

Sherry said...

WOW!!! You are such an amazing photographer!! And YES you will be invited to my shower!!!!
-Sherry :)