Friday, May 1, 2009

Fullerton Arboretum + Jayden

I had so much fun shooting Jayden for a Fathers' Day present for his Daddy.

He loves his Firetruck!! Daddy and Jayden!


We went to Fullerton Arboretum




It is always nice to have a Fireman Daddy that does so much for all of us, to be able to do something in return.


Some more photos on the cozy little porch


Firetruck. Yay!

He is so adorable.

Aww

I think that I was so happy that he was dressed all faded jeans and checkered retro top. It matched perfectly.



I think that he wanted to move on to bigger adventures at this one...


But not before I could get this fabulous shot!


Woo woo!


Yay!



Vanessa Brooke
(a fellow photographer, and foot model in the photo) wanted a photo with Jayden playing with her awesome camera. I love it.


If you want to see more photos from the shoot, visit Vanessa Brookes' website.

No comments: