Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Intimate Portraits- Joy!



Really I am the luckest photographer on the planet. Not only for having the best job in the whole world, but for also having the coolest, prettiest friends in the world. Each of these girls are my favorite people for each different reasons.
I wanted to share the photos from the shoot, but they are edited for their modesty and families. Also the last thing I want is stalkers...

If you want to see more from the shoot just email me at steenholly@gmail.com. I will email a link to a secret private link with more photos.


This is my fire red friend. She rocks my socks and continues to be one person that I can always depend on to make me laugh, or go get Sprinkles Cupcakes.




Oh my lovely gorgeous friend, and biggest photography fan. She was a bride from 2007 that I love love love. She is a dreamer, big laugher, and always a good inspiration to all things in life.




Whoa... she is so beautiful...


Just like the Coco Chanel with Marylin Monroe..


Oh my fellow music lover and eloquent poetry writer friend... we have been friends since I was a sophomore in high school, which is so long ago. (It is definitely in the double digits of years ago). It was so wonderful to be a part of such a wonderful experience and really she is so gorgeous and easy to shoot.






We are planning another session in the near future (March)... if you are interested, just let me know and we will make you shine and sparkle, just like that diamond on your left hand.

Love and Kisses,
Holly

No comments: