Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Swoon Time


Here is a little background before I really get too excited.

I am a wedding photographer. I love love love details, brides that think outside the box, and anything custom made. So this was a the perfect love match for me to blog about... (When I say blog I mean brag.)

On a personal note, I am not engaged. I have a long term boyfriend who I love and adore. He is my number one support system and love muffin. With that being said, I am constantly "wedding planning" in my head. When he decides to pop the question, I know he will be so impressed on how everything got planned so quickly. I mean we are talking since 2004 (when I started shooting weddings) is when the planning begun.

Without further delay I wanted to introduce you to where I found the perfect dress for me. Dolly Couture Yay! They have the cutest, most adorable well made custom dresses I have seen.


So I am blogging about these to have it catalogued for myself to look at later, and for brides still wedding dress shopping on a budget to take a look. Vintage inspired, 50’s style gowns under $600 - Yay


All you do is have a consultation, send them your measurements and in a few weeks you get your custom dress, with your colors, and personal touches. (I am beaming right now, because I just thought about having strawberries put on my petticoat).


Kudos to Kate L Photography too for awesome shots of these fab dresses.



Lots of love and kisses,
Holly

No comments: