Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Newest Warm Fuzzies

"Holly was the perfect photographer and friend for this major event in our lives. She was very friendly and supportive throughout the planning of this day. She listened to our desires and requests exceeded any accommodations we were anticipating. The day of our wedding she was easy to reach at the different sites (preparation, ceremony, & reception) and was so "in tune" with the vibe of the scene.

Bottom line: Holly is wonderful and I, without any hesitation, would recommend her for any special occasion."

"Holly is the best. We actually met in line at Sprinkles Cupcakes in Newport Beach when she complimented my engagement ring... after 20 minutes gossiping over my wedding plans, I mentioned that I was still looking for a photographer and voila! Holly gave me her website info and the minute I got back from Sprinkles, my fiance and I went through her amazing sample photos and booked Cakes and Kisses immediately!! Holly was willing to travel to Santa Barbara and worked within my budget - she is extremely organized and is an excellent communicator - perfect for a busy bride-to-be!

We had a small winery wedding and Holly fit right in with all of our guests. She also brought an assistant so I technically had 2 photographers and received over 1,000 incredible photos!!! She captured every beautiful moment with style - I cannot thank her enough!!

Holly has such a creative eye, which is exactly what we were looking for and she totally delivered. Also, our English Bulldog was a part of our wedding (ring-bearer) and in that Sprinkles line, Holly told me that her second favorite thing to photograph is pets so... what a bonus!

I feel so lucky to have been at Sprinkles that day and HIGHLY RECOMMEND Cakes and Kisses!!"

"Holly did our engagement pictures and our wedding. She did a fabulous job capturing every ones personality, including the guest. She was more like a friend during the whole process."

"Holly is AWESOME!!! We love, love, love her to pieces. She is amazing at what she does and has a true gift for capturing the magic and love of a wedding in her beautiful photographs."

No comments: